I did not receive my Hotel booking confirmation email

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Sep 14, 2018
I booked a room in the hotel "HAMPTON INN AND SUITES " from 9/28/18 till 9/30/18 located in Cincinnati Downtown using Reservations.com by paying nearly $445 . I expected to get my booking confirmation email as soon as i booked, but its been a day and i haven't received the Email. I contacted reservation.com team and they said they have sent me the email again, but i haven't received it . Can anyone help me out with such similar experiences? I just don't wanna lose my hard earned money.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2018
Did you book at reservation.com or reservations.com? Have you checked your spam folder? Also, when you spoke to the customer service rep, did you get a confirmation number?
Thanks buddy! I just checked my Spam folder and i found my Confirmation Email over there. Should have checked it out earlier being a computer geek myself. Sorry for wasting yours and Reservations team's time.

May 16, 2018
I've had that happen with entry tickets to tourist sites as well, so I usually take a snapshot/screenshot of the confirmation page just in case. Just happened to me recently. A bunch of tickets were filtered as SPAM, and I couldn't manage to access the SPAM folder from my phone. Fortunately I had the screenshot with the bar code and we could enter just scanning that from the phone.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Thanks buddy! I just checked my Spam folder and i found my Confirmation Email over there. Should have checked it out earlier being a computer geek myself. Sorry for wasting yours and Reservations team's time.
Hey, Martin, we need an easy one now and then! It's taken me years to open my spam folder every morning. Glad we helped.

Dwayne Coward

Administrator
Staff Member
Director
Apr 13, 2016
St. Louis
I've had that happen with entry tickets to tourist sites as well, so I usually take a snapshot/screenshot of the confirmation page just in case. Just happened to me recently. A bunch of tickets were filtered as SPAM, and I couldn't manage to access the SPAM folder from my phone. Fortunately I had the screenshot with the bar code and we could enter just scanning that from the phone.
This right here is the answer. When making a reservation or purchase online, a confirmation is normally given upon completion, which will usually state something like "print this for your records". This should be considered your confirmation, and any email a courtesy copy. Personally, I screenshot or save it as a PDF to my computer.

While the majority of emails (much like the US mail) get through, there is never any guarantee. I see it every day when we respond to help request, where someone will say they didn't receive our response or resubmit another request. While many probably end up in SPAM filters, the emails may be held up or throttled by the ISP (this has been common when sent to Verizon email accounts), or just a failure anywhere along the email's path.