How to get back on Facebook

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 31, 2020
Since I sometimes work with people that get angry and violent, I got concerned I was too trackable on Facebook. I figured I could change my birthday and solve part of the problem. Unfortunately I put it to less than age 13 (and noticed that as the form went off), which triggered an account freeze. I filled out the appeal form and sent a drivers license copy as they requested. First got a message that the elections were keeping them busy and it would take awhile to get back to me. Then got back a message that they are too busy to review my ID and to try later. I'm guessing I can appeal a limited number of times and want to know what you recommend next. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Dec 31, 2020
Thank-you so much. The first one is where I started, and I didn't know if I should do something before I went on.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Thank-you so much. The first one is where I started, and I didn't know if I should do something before I went on.

This is how to escalate- follow it exactly as directed.