hotel peepholes too high for short people

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

Carol Phillips

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 28, 2014
Coastal South Carolina
I have two pairs of those "grabbers" that have a claw-like thing at the end and extend your reach about two feet. They are incredibly useful for lighter objects on higher shelves. That is IF your 4-year old nephew doesn't decide to use them as a toy and completely ruin them ....

Dec 19, 2014
I thought I was the only one that had that trouble with airline seats. And really any chair with a head rest! I sooooo feel your pain ;)
MY feet dangle and circulation gets cut off. Back muscles hurt. I bring along a blow up foot rest but they are hard to find. I feel I should search before I NEED another one. Sitting in regular furniture at people's houses and in restaurants is troublesome too. I really loved it when I had my office chair "adjusted" for my legs. Another person had to use my chair and ZOUNDS they finally understood ...they were so uncomfortable after only an hour.

JVillegirl541

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2014
MY feet dangle and circulation gets cut off. Back muscles hurt. I bring along a blow up foot rest but they are hard to find. I feel I should search before I NEED another one. Sitting in regular furniture at people's houses and in restaurants is troublesome too. I really loved it when I had my office chair "adjusted" for my legs. Another person had to use my chair and ZOUNDS they finally understood ...they were so uncomfortable after only an hour.
They have them at TravelSmith online.... I understand the dangling feet :(