Help Us to get back home..PLEASE

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2018
Hello..Im trying to get back to NewJersey before Oct,1,2018 with my 3children whose 16yr 10yr,and 8year of age. I'm on section8 and I am on low income. I'm reaching out for help..I'm here in Airway Heights Washington State,and needing to go back home to NewJersey..Im must go back do to my health reasons to see my neurologist..I had an aneurysm that closed itself up,but I'm on medication.I have no help with family members. And I don't want to lose my section8housing asst.and be HOMELESS...Can you Please help us.Thank you and God Bless.

Michelle Couch-Friedman

Administrator
Staff Member
Director
Sep 19, 2015
Hello..Im trying to get back to NewJersey before Oct,1,2018 with my 3children whose 16yr 10yr,and 8year of age. I'm on section8 and I am on low income. I'm reaching out for help..I'm here in Airway Heights Washington State,and needing to go back home to NewJersey..Im must go back do to my health reasons to see my neurologist..I had an aneurysm that closed itself up,but I'm on medication.I have no help with family members. And I don't want to lose my section8housing asst.and be HOMELESS...Can you Please help us.Thank you and God Bless.
Tyesha,

Please contact the City of Airway Heights community services program. The social workers there should be able to determine what emergency help could be made available to your family.

Best,

Michelle Couch-Friedman
Executive Director
Elliott Advocacy

Barry Graham

Administrator
Staff Member
Director
Jan 7, 2015
I am closing this thread since the excellent responses by Neil and Michelle are really all that we can offer on this topic. Good luck and speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.