help me , my facebook account disabled

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2019
I have an issue, as my account have been disabled for 4 weeks now. First time it locked me out and required me to upload pic of myself. I did that and then it opened, but after 3 day it locked again, and I did the same, and they open it then it disabled again. I made multiple appeals to them, and sent different reports, and they keep sending me a security code to my phone number. When I log in from different browsers it keepd telling me it's disabled. It gave me the option to download all my information except inbox msgs. I uploaded copies of my ID, passport and my license, and they haven't resolved this situation yet. I dont know why. Would you help me?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
What information did they ask you for? Are you located in the US?

We have several posts from others about the same thing. Please take a look at them and do what was advised in those posts. Facebook doesn’t answer us but there have been one of two cases that they te-opened the account if they made a mistake. Good luck.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
If you have a name that's fairly common, you can caught up in a net as FB struggles to retain its credibility and make a plan for the future. It's a free social media site, there is little incentive for FB to be worried about individual members. FB probably has very few resources to individually research this kind of thing. So if your account is disabled, you'll need to contact them over and over again, being polite and hoping that someone at FB will find time to help you.

Jan 21, 2019

We have several posts from others about the same thing. Please take a look at them and do what was advised in those posts. Facebook doesn’t answer us but there have been one of two cases that they te-opened the account if they made a mistake. Good luck.

I really hope so they could reply me back it’s so stressed statement and I do live in Egypt
I made new account from two weeks ago and it’s disabl again tonight

They ask me to upload copy of my ID and I did that over than once and they didn’t reply yet from Jan 8th
I do live in Egypt and I just wondering what did I do to make my account disabled

Attachments

Jan 21, 2019
If you have a name that's fairly common, you can caught up in a net as FB struggles to retain its credibility and make a plan for the future. It's a free social media site, there is little incentive for FB to be worried about individual members. FB probably has very few resources to individually research this kind of thing. So if your account is disabled, you'll need to contact them over and over again, being polite and hoping that someone at FB will find time to help you.

I keep email them and hope to hear from them soon
Is it different between banned and disabled accounts ?

Jan 21, 2019
Apparently what you sent them is not good enough to identify you. Do you have more you can send?

Again- look at the other posts we have about this and follow the instructions on how to write to FB.

https://forum.elliott.org/threads/facebook-disabled-my-account-and-wont-say-why.8877/
What should I send to them ?
I sent copy of my ID , passport and my engineering license
I get email from them about login issues and they said I am unlock but after I pass this step my account disabled again

" sorry English is my second language “

Jan 21, 2019
We don’t know what their requirements are. You need to write to the first executive and tell him you sent the documents and still haven’t been approved and ask what else you need. Repeat weekly per the posts on the other forces.

i repeat weekly and tired to call their number but didnt work at all , i email Primary Contact yesterday i hope they reply me soon , i still get message on my phone number when i sign in from different browser , they also disabled my account i made from 2 weeks ago yesterday i dont know why

Jan 21, 2019
You start at the bottom of the list of executives and must leave at least one week in between letters.

Stop calling- app correspondance should be in writing.
May u explain more ? I already sent email to primary contact or u mean from down of the list ? I sent emails too to fb support mails and attached all my copies
Should I make new appeal ? What do u mean stop calling-app ?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
You start at the bottom of the executive list. Please read this and follow it:

https://forum.elliott.org/threads/resolving-consumer-complaints-and-developing-a-paper-trail.8903/

We can’t help you other than advise you to write because Facebook will not hell is why they suspend an account so you will have to follow the directions.

Most of these cases are not successful because these companies have their reasons why they close an account. We rarely see an account re-opened due to an error.

Jan 28, 2019
I have an issue, as my account have been disabled for 4 weeks now. First time it locked me out and required me to upload pic of myself. I did that and then it opened, but after 3 day it locked again, and I did the same, and they open it then it disabled again. I made multiple appeals to them, and sent different reports, and they keep sending me a security code to my phone number. When I log in from different browsers it keepd telling me it's disabled. It gave me the option to download all my information except inbox msgs. I uploaded copies of my ID, passport and my license, and they haven't resolved this situation yet. I dont know why. Would you help me?
I've been going through this for nearly 4 months and no response from Facebook.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
If you have used all our company contacts and they haven't responded, you probably won't hear from them - they believe that they have canceled your account for a valid reason. If you have gone all the way through our writing process and have all the emails you sent, you can fill out a new help ticket and state you completed our process and haven't heard anything . If the writers think they can help, they will let you know.

We haven't been very successful in getting assistance from Facebook or Amazon when these type of issues happen so I am not sure that they will be able to help but the only way to know is to fill out a new help request.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
They sent that to me and give me link to unlock but when I follow the steps they keep say I am disabled
Should I ask them to sent another link cus this one expired ?
You can try but be aware that there is likely something about your account that has triggered the FB computers to disable your account and that you may never be successful in restoring your account. You need to look for alternative documentation (not Facebook) to help you.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Like what ? Please explain to me I am so depressed cus of my fb
Someone said hacker can get it back
You cannot depend on a free service (Facebook) for anything. If you really need documentation or connections to something/someone you need to establish this independently (like email, cell phone, paper documents). FB is not a reliable platform for anyone. They can and will terminate you with no recourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.