Gotogate

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 20, 2021
Waiting over a year for my refund.
Capital One was no help either.
Keep getting the runaround from gotogate.

Comicman

Jul 13, 2020
A forum this might be ... psychic we are not.
With out real details it is hard to offer any advice.
Question. Why do you think you are due a refund and not a future travel credit?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
I've provided details in my original complaint. I thought this was just a chat forum
No it’s not. If you were directed to post here when you filed your complaint, it’s to get help resolving it. We need to know the full details of what happened to help you.

We have other complaints about this company:

Reactions: Comicman and VoR61
Apr 20, 2021
No it’s not. If you were directed to post here when you filed your complaint, it’s to get help resolving it. We need to know the full details of what happened to help you.

We have other complaints about this company:

Believe it or not, may refund came thru today