Gift Card Stuck in locked account.

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Nov 12, 2019
So I bought a 30$ amazon gift card at 7/11 and activated it to my account. I bought a 15$ item at a app and then I tried to buy another 15$ item but apparently Thanks to the unstable internet connection I had led me to lose connection on the middle of the purchase. So app said order failed and when I checked my account my gift card balance was 4$ (there was discount on the items) and when I looked to my orders, the second 15$ order was still pending and it wanted me to add more money to my balance (So amazon took money from my balance but purchasing failed and order failed to purchase). And whats worse is that amazon locked my account after that because of "suspicious actions" and its been 18 days since they last "contacted" me with a automated response.
What do I need to do to get my gift card balance back?
It doesn't let me contact support by texting because of my account being locked and I really don't wanna make a new account just to contact to support and get a automated response after 2 weeks.