GET AN ANSWER AND RESOLUTION TO SURVEILLANCE ON MY CELL PHONE.

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 1, 2021
I have suspected for sometime Verizon has been surveilling my phone. Today 4.30. 21 1 day after court hrg in NYC and Property Sale sabotage I could not see the content of my Text Messages- this is by design. I am a Fannie Mae Whistleblower with a long history of no due process and oppression- controlling my phone is one way. Ellison v. Fannie Mae, See Petition of Writ of Certiorari U.S. Sct. 07-773 Vaden v. Discover Card Arbitration Dispute (Federal Question citing, “Look Through Jurisdiction”) in TOA VI Page 18 Ellison et al vs. Fannie Mae, No. 3:05-CV-1155-G, 2007 WL 2089368 at *2 (N.D. Tex. July 23, 2007). Two Arbitrations (JAMS, Tex). LONG HISTORY OF NO DUE PROCESS, AND OPPRESSION.

I am being bullied through specifically my 'Verizon phone e.g. text message and information disappearing. Like they are foreclosing on my property after I had a bona fide sale in place with a Title Commitment. Then my phone became inoperable for a while, then text message content missing which is vital for evidence. This is just the surface.

Skippy

May 30, 2019
Um ... Firstly, do you really want to post on this public forum focused on consumer self-advocacy?

Secondly, if you are involved in legal issues, it is possible that Verizon has been legally directed to take certain actions.

Thirdly, depending on what model phone you have, you may have your settings misconfigured. This is common with users who change settings that sometimes conflict with each other, most common on Android.

Fourthly, if you have evidence on your phone, you should offload it, i.e. email screenshots, put info on a flash drive, etc.

Finally, if you are looking for support here, please share your desired outcome of your current situation.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Comicman

Jul 13, 2020
I am just confused. What do rights to court trial VS arbitration have to do with cell phones, spying and cell phone operation has to do with anything.
I also have no clue what the problem is ... did the phone being accessed illegally, is the OP being harassed by the phone company, or is the phone honking.
I think the solution would be to get a new phone as this phone might not be working right.

Reactions: Barry Graham
Aug 29, 2018
I am just confused. What do rights to court trial VS arbitration have to do with cell phones, spying and cell phone operation has to do with anything.
I also have no clue what the problem is ... did the phone being accessed illegally, is the OP being harassed by the phone company, or is the phone honking.
I think the solution would be to get a new phone as this phone might not be working right.
Also, I'd consider switching carriers.