Georgia farm bureau insurance

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 14, 2018
Looking for executive contact information for Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance Casualty. My sister had a accident with a deer a few weeks ago and she reported the accident immediately to this insurance company. The adjuster has dragged out the claim for now a month and a half. She has done everything he's asked to get the car fixed. She has even contact his supervisor to make him aware of the problem. the damage has become increasingly dangerous for her car to now be on the road. After some research I have discovered they rarely pay out claim owner it doesn't matter the tenure with the company. Based on the horrible Google Reviews they mainly do not pay claimants. She has tried to contact the supervisor (David Gibbons) of the adjuster (Daemeon Ward) no response. As suggested by Daemeon she have taken her vehicle to 3 technician for cost of damage and he is now asking her to repeat the process again. I really need help with this information. thank you in advance for any suggestions/information.

Maxx30

Sep 19, 2015
The insurance company is not in great financial shape, which may be why the adjuster is dragging their feet— or could be inefficient.

Is the adjuster in house?