Frontier Communication Company

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 5, 2019
My 90 year old mother is having difficulty with Frontier Communications. Her landline phone is out. This is connected to her emergency alert system. Someone came out last week to "temporarily" fix the problem. The phone worked until yesterday. When she called AGAIN, they said "emergency" wasn't written on the work order since it was temporarily fixed. She asked to speak to a supervisor. He told her it would be fixed within three days. She asked if this was business days (since this happened on Friday) and he told her he wasn't sure. My mother has a fractured foot and needs the emergency alert system working. Frontier doesn't seem to care about this and can't send a technician out within 24 hours. This is not the first time she has had a problem with Frontier. Unfortunately, she doesn't have much choice for a landline in her area.

Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
My 90 year old mother is having difficulty with Frontier Communications. Her landline phone is out. This is connected to her emergency alert system. Someone came out last week to "temporarily" fix the problem. The phone worked until yesterday. When she called AGAIN, they said "emergency" wasn't written on the work order since it was temporarily fixed. She asked to speak to a supervisor. He told her it would be fixed within three days. She asked if this was business days (since this happened on Friday) and he told her he wasn't sure. My mother has a fractured foot and needs the emergency alert system working. Frontier doesn't seem to care about this and can't send a technician out within 24 hours. This is not the first time she has had a problem with Frontier. Unfortunately, she doesn't have much choice for a landline in her area.
You should get her an inexpensive prepaid cell phone. Available at the grocery store, Walmart etc.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Here are company contacts- you can go to the Executives but they won’t be there in weekends.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/frontier-communications/

Are her records marked that she has a life saving device at home? We had to get a dr. note when my mother in law was on oxygen faxed over to her electric company and phone company so that she was among the first to have service turned on if there were outages.