Fox rent a car

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 6, 2018
On May 22,2018 I saw a cheap rental price on Fox rent a car site. I booked the car and the same day I read the reviews on this company and they were up to my standards. I tried to call Fox and I was on the phone over a half an hour and they never answered the phone so I hung up and tried to contact them by e-mail. They refused to return the charge on my credit. I have been until 5/4/ 2018 to cancel the car and no deposit as of today. I have called the credit card company and turned them in and waiting . I want to let people not to rent a car from Fox as there customer service is poor and not able to spell or correct a problem. If anyone has any solution please let me know.

Jun 6, 2018
I did not know anything until after I had booked this rental on line then it gave me the return policy ,so I tried to call them the same to and get out of the rental and they do not answer their phones. I tried to cancel on line and they would not answer me. Fox is a bad reputation on their reviews. I wish one of you would see the reviews on line. I have tried to stop payment with the credit card company.

Feb 16, 2018
Did you book the car on the Fox Rental website, or on a third party site? If you booked on a third party site you must go to that site to try and get a refund. All of the cancellation policies are clear on the FAQ section of their website. If you are assessed a penalty for cancellation of the reservation as is listed on the website, then you will be unsuccessful in your stop payment to the credit card company.