Fitbit

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jul 27, 2018
Lizsam.
Fitbit won’t help us. My husband’s watch screen is cracked from the inside. There are hundreds of reports of this happening on the Charge 2. We contacted them but they would not do anything about it. Unfortunately the warranty is nearly up. They did offer 25% discount but you can get a new watch for cheaper. Our watch was bought direct from fitbit, but I think you have more rights and have better service buying it from another source. Very disappointed with Fitbit

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Lizsam.
Fitbit won’t help us. My husband’s watch screen is cracked from the inside. There are hundreds of reports of this happening on the Charge 2. We contacted them but they would not do anything about it. Unfortunately the warranty is nearly up. They did offer 25% discount but you can get a new watch for cheaper. Our watch was bought direct from fitbit, but I think you have more rights and have better service buying it from another source. Very disappointed with Fitbit
I don't understand. If the watch/fitbit is under warranty, what reason are they giving you for not repairing or replacing it?

Jul 27, 2018
Well when I tell them it is seems to be a manufacturing defect as there has been so many complaints about a broken screen they say the treat every case individually and in my husband’s case he does not qualify. They also say they can’t discuss other cases, when I ask them why they have helped other people. His watch also counts stairs that he hasn’t climbed, they say this is atmospheric pressure or he isn’t wearing the watch correctly, he should have it loser. He has tried this but it still counts a lot of stairs he has not climbed. The warranty I am pretty sure is up tomorrow. Can anyone help. All they will offer is 25%, the watch can be bought cheaper than this from other sellers