Filing a Complaint

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 11, 2019
Hello. I'm having problems with billing issues and considering how to move forward. Would you suggest I submit my complaint to a sole source or utilize multiple sources in order to maximize results? As the company has been difficult to work with, I don't want to further exasperate the situation nor do I want to limit my options. Thanks so much. :)

May 11, 2019
Thanks for responding. I worked with customer service for almost 2 weeks so will contact the Executive Office and take next steps as necessary.

May 11, 2019
Great advice and will write to the first executive and move on per your suggestion. Unfortunately, when a bill is due and in question, there isn't the luxury to repeat weekly steps, especially when weeks are spent attempting resolve issues with a company. I'll sure do the best I can and thanks so much for your guidance.

May 11, 2019
I've not heard from the Comcast Executive Office. Last week, I was granted an automated payment extension; was certain I could get my billing issues resolved as I have documentation for the errors that were made. Unfortunately, I didn't know what options were available or discover your site until recently. I've run out of time for advocacy initiatives, all my services will suspend at midnight and customer service won't budge. Do you have any suggestions? I'm at a loss. Thanks so much.

Feb 12, 2019
From my POV you have two options

1) Pay the bill, continue to receive services, and hope the method Neil referred you to results in a credit for the billing errors.

2) Don't pay, have the services cut off, and hope the method Neil referred you to results in the billing errors being corrected that will allow you to get the services turned back on.

As you've reached the cut-off time of the past due bill and customer service has declined to give you another extension I don't see another option.

May 11, 2019
Actually, there was another option. Call every Comcast number available until someone speaks with me and continue to seek help. Thanks.