Facebook not allowing me to sign in

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jul 9, 2017
Facebook is annoying me through its various tactics almost everyday and i want to make them address all my issues.I have a long file of all the things that they are doing wrong.

Sep 1, 2015
KSNA
I assume your Facebook account is free and not one of the paid ones? Bottom line, you're not Facebook's customer...you're their "product". They have no obligation to deliver personal "satisfaction" to you. Sorry you're dissatisfied but you're free to close your account at any time. The only exceptions would be if they discriminated against you based on race, orientation, disability ,etc or they breached the privacy settings or Terms of Use you agreed to. FYI, I have no connection or financial interest in FB other than a user.

If you're paying for your FB account or your ToU was violated, then you may have recourse.

Sep 19, 2015
Why is Facebook not allowing you to log in? Has the account been hacked? Are you locked out because of too many mass postings? Did someone report you?

I agree with Kenish in that fb is likely not to care about a long list of grievances. They have their terms and one agrees to them or not.

I am not wild about all the info gathering on fb and rarely use it.