Facebook Disabled My Account - PLEASE Help me.

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 5, 2019
My Facebook account was disabled. I found your info on a forum. I have contacted a couple emails you have listed here, did finally get an answer back from one pretty sure it’s copied and pasted to me 10 days after my account disabled. Says they will not give my account back. They refuse to say why but it shows I’m a “terrorist, harm to people or animals” etc this terrible list of things they say I could have done I know for certain for a fact I have not done any of this. I run a lot of my business through Facebook and have so much to lose. I even gave them my ID and I had my account since 2008. I’m needing some help, tips, anything as they just do not seem to care that I am a LEGit hard working man that is not a rule breaker. Thank you so much in advance. I normally would say forget it and move on, but I have so much of my time and money invested into Facebook, I could honestly not even put a dollar amount on the time I have spent for YEARS. It is important I get this account back. Even simple things to some people mean a lot to me, like being tagged in posts of family members who are no longer living, that is something that can NEVER get back unless i have this account back, like all the groups I ran 100s of thousands of people now have NO admin, business pages I run for OTHER people I am the only admin on the pages because they are not technology savvy, I am very upset and mind blown this would happen to me and Facebook be so useless and uncaring about this matter.

My desired resolution? Just have my account back and know what they think I did wrong and so I know to not do such a thing anymore but I’m very sure I did nothing wrong. Longer my Facebook disabled the more money I will lose as a small business this is killing my income. I also reported Facebook to the BBB and attorney general. But I’m sure nothing will happen there. Need your help

If you can help me at all, PLEASE do so, I am pretty desperate. I have learned my lesson not to be the only admin on all the things i run on Facebook now, but until I get my account back that does not even matter... Thank in advance.

Jan 5, 2019
I cannot seem to figure out how to edit my post, but after reading some info online it only is starting to clear this up even more! That my account was hacked, the icing on the cake I found was that I did not get any email saying my facebook account was disabled, however I get all these other automated emails from Facebook - Facebook is still saying even after my ID upload etc, they will not give my account back, there has to be something that can be done, I did not do anything wrong.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
I cannot seem to figure out how to edit my post, but after reading some info online it only is starting to clear this up even more! That my account was hacked, the icing on the cake I found was that I did not get any email saying my facebook account was disabled, however I get all these other automated emails from Facebook - Facebook is still saying even after my ID upload etc, they will not give my account back, there has to be something that can be done, I did not do anything wrong.
You can contact Facebook by email (DO NOT try to use the phone): https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/facebook/

Start at the first support email and make your case clearly in bulleted points. Escalate weekly if no/negative response. No "Woe-is-me", they will ignore your post. If your account was hacked you will need to show some evidence of same. Do any of your friends have strange posts allegedly coming from your account, or new requests to become friends from your account? These are typical signs an account has been hacked.

Facebook and Amazon have proprietary computer algorithms that will disable accounts and will not allow reinstatement, but contact FB and try.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Also, remember that FB is a house of cards that lacks oversight (and may or may not get any from the government). Basing a business solely on Facebook where you have ultimately no control of their decisions is not a sound business model. You need to set up an independent website administered by web professionals whom you employ and build a business model that is yours and reports to you.

Yes, businesses use FB, but all major businesses have a firm internet/advertising presence independent of FB.
Can you imagine Ford or HP depending on FB to sell products?