Facebook disable my account for copyright content

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2019
Facebook disable my account for copyright content. I uploaded my id card several times. But they you are no longer use facebook. I went live from TV. But there was no business perpose or harm anyone else property i told it to facebook. Before they terminate my account they warned me. Is there possibilityto get my account back? My account was 7 years old. I need this account.

Mar 5, 2019
Did they warn you and you continue to upload copyrighted material? Was it the first time you have ever done this?
I didn't upload any content. I just went live via screen recorder. They warned me 2 times before they terminate my account. Yes it's happened for first rime.
Can i get back my account?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
I didn't upload any content. I just went live via screen recorder. They warned me 2 times before they terminate my account. Yes it's happened for first rime.
Can i get back my account?
If they warned you twice and you continued doing it, there is little hope they will rescind the suspension. Why did you continue to post after the first warning? The point of a warning is to stop you from doing what you were doing. Apparently you continued doing what they told you to stop in the first warning.

You should use the link that was posted above with company contacts. You may not hear anything- we’ve found Facebook usually doesn’t respond when an account has been suspended.

Good luck.

Mar 5, 2019
I don't
If they warned you twice and you continued doing it, there is little hope they will rescind the suspension. Why did you continue to post after the first warning? The point of a warning is to stop you from doing what you were doing. Apparently you continued doing what they told you to stop in the first warning.

You should use the link that was posted above with company contacts. You may not hear anything- we’ve found Facebook usually doesn’t respond when an account has been suspended.

Good luck.
actually i don't understand how to appeal? Can you show me a demo Appeal please.?

Feb 28, 2019
The advocacy team is here to guide you through the process, not necessarily do all the work for you. I recommend that you use a friend or family member to help you figure out the appeal process.

I am curious, if they told you twice not to do it, why did you do it a third time?

Mar 5, 2019
The advocacy team is here to guide you through the process, not necessarily do all the work for you. I recommend that you use a friend or family member to help you figure out the appeal process.

I am curious, if they told you twice not to do it, why did you do it a third time?
Thanks for coming. I didn't realise that Facebook disable my account parmenetly .Now i am complately ban from facebook. I think facebook shouldn't Threat like this with user. They can ban from using facebook for Three month or more. But they did parmenetly. A user may not concerned about facebook policy. It's not fair.

Sep 19, 2015
Thanks for coming. I didn't realise that Facebook disable my account parmenetly .Now i am complately ban from facebook. I think facebook shouldn't Threat like this with user. They can ban from using facebook for Three month or more. But they did parmenetly. A user may not concerned about facebook policy. It's not fair.
Facebook can get into legal trouble for copyright infringement— they do not want to be sued.

They warned you twice which is pretty fair.

Most countries have laws on copyrights — enforcement is another issue. But if someone complains Facebook has to do something. Facebook does a lot of things wrong — but respecting copyrights is not one of them.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
You were warned twice- why on earth didn’t you stop doing what you were doing after the first warning? You need to take responsibility for your actions - they gave you two opportunities to stop and you did it a third time.

They can get sued for YOUR posts. You haven’t answered any of us asking why you kept posting what they told you not to post.

We can’t give you any other advice other than write to them and ask for reconsideration.

I’m going to close this post due to that. If you write to them and they reopen your account, let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.