Facebook account inaccessible

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Nov 13, 2018
I had a personal Facebook page, plus a business page and one for a non-profit organization. Facebook has connected all of these accounts under 2 email accounts and now will not let me access the personal page without another password and another email account. I opened another email with Yahoo where I had not had an account in the past. Then they requested copied of my drivers license, birth cert., etc., which I am not going to share with them. Then they say send 2 copies of other docs, and I sent 2 which they refused. Then I sent 2 other different docs, same thing, then 2 other docs, which they now refuse to reply. They want me to open a new personal page but with no info or friends. Is it ever going to be possible to access my original page or do I have to give up and use the new page they have "given" me?

Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
I had a personal Facebook page, plus a business page and one for a non-profit organization. Facebook has connected all of these accounts under 2 email accounts and now will not let me access the personal page without another password and another email account. I opened another email with Yahoo where I had not had an account in the past. Then they requested copied of my drivers license, birth cert., etc., which I am not going to share with them. Then they say send 2 copies of other docs, and I sent 2 which they refused. Then I sent 2 other different docs, same thing, then 2 other docs, which they now refuse to reply. They want me to open a new personal page but with no info or friends. Is it ever going to be possible to access my original page or do I have to give up and use the new page they have "given" me?
Are you sure you re actually dealing with Facebook and not a phishing expedition? Use the Facebook contacts on this site and contact Facebook directly. If you are responding to emails sent to you they may not be real.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/facebook/