Enterprise tirewall damage

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
I sincerely hope, smd, that your intention of commenting on posts, not just mine, is not to be one a moderator. If so, I suggest working on your delivery. Pardon me if I misunderstood, but I believed this to be a forum for consumer questions not to question consumer prioritization skills or lack thereof. While I appreciate your input on some things, again, working on your delivery would make this forum much helpful for everyone. Best wishes. And thanks to everyone else for the comments.
Moderators have “moderator” indicator on their signatutes. If you do not see that, the person posting is simply a forum member and their opinions are permitted. See mine for an example.

I have to agree with weihlac that this can be dangerous to drive on this tire.

I would suggest you contact Enterprise or take it to a local Enterprise store and ask them what to do. Is a potential life threatening accident worth the cost of a tire?

Mar 14, 2018
I sincerely hope, smd, that your intention of commenting on posts, not just mine, is not to be one a moderator. If so, I suggest working on your delivery. Pardon me if I misunderstood, but I believed this to be a forum for consumer questions not to question consumer prioritization skills or lack thereof. While I appreciate your input on some things, again, working on your delivery would make this forum much helpful for everyone. Best wishes. And thanks to everyone else for the comments.
Sorry you interpreted my comment this way. If I had meant to question your skills, I would have said "you" not "we". My intent was to suggest that in our advice to you we need to recognize that your situation has a significant safety risk and a relatively minor financial risk.