Email to rental manager came back

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 17, 2020
Dekalb IL
I emailed for a rental application and no response. Emailed landlord in another state. The email came back. Seems like they blocked me or lady not work that apartment anymore.

I turned down twice in past, as I was unable to move down south.

Can they turn you away these landlords just for failure to move?

mmb

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
NAPLES FL or Denver CO
I emailed for a rental application and no response. Emailed landlord in another state. The email came back. Seems like they blocked me or lady not work that apartment anymore.

Sorry, we have no idea how to help you.
If you need help getting valid email addresses, the very least you need to provide to us is the official name of the company or agency involved.
As for the rules of specific companies or agencies, again, we would need to know exactly which one.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com

These are legal questions you need to speak with an attorney about. We can’t answer legal questions here.

Reactions: VoR61 and Rosebud

VoR61

Jan 6, 2015
the United States
I agree with Neil and will recommend that you consult with friends and family who may be better suited to help. If this is for low income housing you can also reach out to the applicable local housing authority.

Reactions: jsn55

mmb

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
NAPLES FL or Denver CO
These are legal questions you need to speak with an attorney about. We can’t answer legal questions here.
You can still help supply him with contacts so that he can help himself.
Having a legal issue does not disqualify anyone from using self advocacy for a better outcome.
excuse me if I was under the wrong impression about this site being to help consumers self advocate.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
You can still help supply him with contacts so that he can help himself.
Having a legal issue does not disqualify anyone from using self advocacy for a better outcome.
excuse me if I was under the wrong impression about this site being to help consumers self advocate.
This where to request contacts.