Easirent car rental charging for tolls 7 months later

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Nov 29, 2018
I just received an email from Easirent car rental services regarding unpaid toll fees from a rental back on 4/15/18. Is there anything I can do to dispute this? I rented the car over 7 months ago, and I don't believe that I even went through a toll road without paying. I'm attaching the Toll Enforcement they sent.

Is there any way to look up the toll locations listed? SR821 Bird RD GTL NB MP22 and Okeechobee, Lane 50s.
I don't understand the charges that they want me to pay for, either.

Attachments

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
You will need to retrieve your itinerary and figure out if you did or didnt drive on the roads and the dates.

If you had the car and it’s the correct license plate number- chances are you were the one who accrued the tolls.

Florida is the hardest state to figure out what roads are and aren’t toll roads.