Delta: Amazing Customer Service

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Aug 19, 2018
For the second time in a month (and the first two times in my life), I have had the need to contact an airline, and have used your contact info and advice, with great success. I booked my daughter a flight to Europe during her college break, with a Delta promotion of 30,000 points instead of the usual 60,000 needed.
As it turns out, she wanted to stay an extra week in London. I emailed your Delta contact, took full responsibility for the wrong return date, explained that I could not change it online because it would require double the miles which i didn't have, and basically threw myself at their mercy.
WIthin two hours I had a CALL from a Delta employee, who offered to rebook her flight to her preferred date at no charge, with no additional mileage requirements.
Amazing customer service! We often here on this site about the negative experiences, so I wanted to share a positive one.
Thank you!

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
WOW! What wonderful news this is ... for everyone, but ... I'm looking at cancelling 2 DL tix because of the hurricane, so I will now march in and ask Delta for some consideration in rebooking the trip without fees. I doubt if I would have done that without reading about your experiences. Great letter writing on your part, and thanks so much for letting us know.