Delayed baggage - Iberia Airlines

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Sep 16, 2019
Looking for advice.

My bag was delayed on a flight to London with Iberia Airlines on Aug 20 - coming up to 4 weeks ago.

I am now home in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.

Every time I call the customer service centre in London (at my expense) they tell me the bag is in Madrid (and has been there since Aug 31) and scheduled to be put on a flight....but it never happens.

Why is it so hard for them to get it on a flight to me?

Do they actually have my bag in Madrid?

Will they tell me if they don't actually know where my bag is?

I am beyond frustrated
Michelle

Sep 16, 2019
I sent an email to the CEO on Sept 12 and have heard nothing back. How soon should I send a follow up? I also sent one to the Customer Experience Director but hers bounced back to me.

I will start a claim also.

Sep 16, 2019
Essentially just the CEO - the Director Customer Experience email I sent bounced back to me...

Iberia make it very difficult to find executive email addresses.

Would you recommend I continue to email the CEO, and do I continue to resend the same email, or change it?

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks, I can't find any contact details even though I have found a name for the Director of Customer Service. I am currently asking on a facebook travel group if anyone can help me with that.

Sep 16, 2019
This link only provides 2 executive emails, one of which bounced back to me, so I'm trying to find others (without much luck so far).