Days Inn horrible stay

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Feb 4, 2019
I reserved a room at Days Inn by Wynham in Bakersfield, Ca through Expedia on 02/02/19. Upon arrival the hotel room was linking everywhere. The employees were very rude. When turned the water on in the room it was brown. The water ran for a while and it was still brown and never got hot. The phone didn't work , so I couldn't call the front desk. Look like blood on the floor. The door didn't lock. So had to mess with it to clock. The place was nasty. Then one of the staff member was trying to get into my room; saying unauthorized to stay in the room like I just gave myself the key. Very unprofessional and a horrible stay.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
An awful experience. Don't book hotels without reading the reviews. Don't book hotels through online booking services, you get the worst room in the place. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Feb 4, 2019
I’m not concerned with photos- what concerns me is if that is the hotel you actually booked because the reviews are terrible for it and if that’s the same one- they were there to warn you before you booked.
Neil why are able to keep booking that nasty place.

Sep 19, 2015
Expedia is a booking engine. They do not review places— other travelers do. So there can be horrible hotels and great hotels listed.

The person booking their own travel has to do some research.