Continuing Sears Shipment Issues...

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Nov 29, 2018
I have been having continuing issues with Sears order shipments. Orders are being shipped with the wrong listed contents, orders are being shown as delivered when all or part of the listed items have not been delivered, items already picked up at a store are still being shown as ready for pickup (with continuing e-mail and text alerts to pick up the items), and many items are being received with either the product or parts damaged due to shipping heavy items in too-large boxes with ZERO padding of any kind. Customer service seems unable to understand the issues, supervisors are unavailable, and promised call-backs are never received. Attached are pictures of a couple of recent shipments as they were received. The boxes are shown just as received. I'm planning to e-mail executive contacts with the details, but am interested in any comments others may have. IMG_20181128_154100 [Desktop Resolution].jpg IMG_20181128_154128 [Desktop Resolution].jpg Sears Shipment #2 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Why are you continuing to order from sears with this type of non-service? Sears is bankrupt and closing stores right and left. Any competent employee has sought work elsewhere. There may not be any supervisors left.

If you wish to contact Sears here is the contact information:

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/sears/
The top of this page says "NOTE: Sears is currently in bankruptcy. You may therefore not get a response from our executive contacts. "

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
I'm sorry you were unaware of the deep trouble at Sears, Bob. I wish we could assist you, but there's probably "nobody home" at Sears. The only thing I can think of is to contact your local store in person and see if they can recommend a course of action.

Nov 29, 2018
Many of the items are fulfilled by the local Sears Appliance and Hardware Stores that are NOT part of the bankruptcy filing. The local Sears stores that are still open in this area are open, fully stocked, and thriving. Delivery of major appliances has been excellent and without any issues. It is only multiple item orders shipped by UPS that have become an issue.