Comcast/ Xfinity Mobile agent gives Xtremely WRONG Information TWICE in ONE CALL! No resolution as of yet!

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Oct 18, 2018
Houston, Tx
Well , thanks to you and your team here at the forum, I have a positive update to report!

I sent my email to the first executive on the list, Mr. Charlie Herrin, VP of customer experience at
Comcast. They received it and read it that evening. A couple days later i received an email from a REAL person this time, who let me know they had been attempting to contact me by phone (HA!HA!) but could not get ahold of me . They wanted to come to a resolution, so I replied to her email gracefully and respectfully (as was recommended me by the wonderful advisors of this site) with my contact information once again, and she immediately called me.

She asked for my side of the story, half expecting me not to have all my ducks in a row, but was mistaken. As you all mentioned, there would not be much room for a dramatic re-enactment, as I am known to draw out for days, so I had my notes for the conversation in front of me, short and sweet , with all the facts , dates, times, support ticket numbers and WHAT I WOULD EXPECT TO SEE FOR A RESOLUTION. Well, Miss executive level liaison, very polite and understanding , told me that she would have to research some more, and if a resolution could be found, she would let me know , but could not give me a definite yes or no. I asked when she would have an answer for me, and said i would give her as long as she needed to have before i continued on. She said she would contact me within 3 days.

Well, on the third day, i was busy with that thing we call " life" and did not remember the deadline she had set.. but she did... Monday morning I got the call from her, and she apologized for not being ready the previous day (Sunday IS one of her days in the office btw) and she hoped her email was acceptable then (she sent an email asking me for one more day to finish her findings apparently). Then she apologized for what had occurred.. thanks to my ticket numbers and dates, they were finally able to locate the original recording of the agent telling me the wrong information. She said that the insurance deductible was the only thing they would need from me, because that is not theirs anyway, but they would cover the taxes and additional fees and the usage of data from the entire time the phone was sent to me until that day of the call from her (which actually made this month's bill a whopping -$2.88... yes in the negative). They would also be sending me a replacement phone, but it would not be the S8 I had. It would be the S9+ or the Note 8, whichever I would like, and that the only color available for either was lilac.... i was overjoyed and thankful, because she did not realize that when I originally ordered the S8, it was only because they did not have the S9+ in stock and all I could get was the S8, and Lilac, or purple, is my favorite color!

I thanked her for resolving this matter, and my phone will be here in the next day or so. When it arrives I would like to send an email to her thanking her for taking the time for me, and cc Mr. Herrin if y'all think that would be a good idea. Thanks again for your support on this, and rest assured your web site has been talked about constantly within my circle of family and friends. I am one of your biggest fans and hopefully a nice addition to your roster of success stories...

Anthony A. Little
Pop art Tony.jpg

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Congratulations! Perserverance and patience works and you really helped your case by having such detailed notes and all the ticket numbers and names.

I hope others who read this learn about taking detailed notes as you did. You had the tools to prove the rep. gave you incorrect information and detailed it. You just needed the right contacts.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Well , thanks to you and your team here at the forum, I have a positive update to report!

I sent my email to the first executive on the list, Mr. Charlie Herrin, VP of customer experience at Comcast. They received it and read it that evening. A couple days later i received an email from a REAL person this time, who let me know they had been attempting to contact me by phone (HA!HA!) but could not get ahold of me . They wanted to come to a resolution, so I replied to her email gracefully and respectfully (as was recommended me by the wonderful advisors of this site) with my contact information once again, and she immediately called me.

She asked for my side of the story, half expecting me not to have all my ducks in a row, but was mistaken. As you all mentioned, there would not be much room for a dramatic re-enactment, as I am known to draw out for days, so I had my notes for the conversation in front of me, short and sweet , with all the facts , dates, times, support ticket numbers and WHAT I WOULD EXPECT TO SEE FOR A RESOLUTION. Well, Miss executive level liaison, very polite and understanding , told me that she would have to research some more, and if a resolution could be found, she would let me know , but could not give me a definite yes or no. I asked when she would have an answer for me, and said i would give her as long as she needed to have before i continued on. She said she would contact me within 3 days.

Well, on the third day, i was busy with that thing we call " life" and did not remember the deadline she had set.. but she did... Monday morning I got the call from her, and she apologized for not being ready the previous day (Sunday IS one of her days in the office btw) and she hoped her email was acceptable then (she sent an email asking me for one more day to finish her findings apparently). Then she apologized for what had occurred.. thanks to my ticket numbers and dates, they were finally able to locate the original recording of the agent telling me the wrong information. She said that the insurance deductible was the only thing they would need from me, because that is not theirs anyway, but they would cover the taxes and additional fees and the usage of data from the entire time the phone was sent to me until that day of the call from her (which actually made this month's bill a whopping -$2.88... yes in the negative). They would also be sending me a replacement phone, but it would not be the S8 I had. It would be the S9+ or the Note 8, whichever I would like, and that the only color available for either was lilac.... i was overjoyed and thankful, because she did not realize that when I originally ordered the S8, it was only because they did not have the S9+ in stock and all I could get was the S8, and Lilac, or purple, is my favorite color!

I thanked her for resolving this matter, and my phone will be here in the next day or so. When it arrives I would like to send an email to her thanking her for taking the time for me, and cc Mr. Herrin if y'all think that would be a good idea. Thanks again for your support on this, and rest assured your web site has been talked about constantly within my circle of family and friends. I am one of your biggest fans and hopefully a nice addition to your roster of success stories...

Anthony A. Little
View attachment 1920
A thank you email with compliment cc'd to the boss never is a bad idea.