Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
OK so I emailed the primary contact listed under company contacts for Comcast. Question, my husband is saying it may be best to just pay them so my credit does not get screwed up especially if the contact does not respond quickly. Do you think I should and hope they will reimburse me later?
No. I think you should wait until you see what Comcast says. IF they actually even out a notation on your file, if Comcast finds in your favor you can contact the credit bureau and ask them to remove it from your file.
Wait a week and if you don’t hear from Comcast, write to the next executive and state in the letter the collection agency is threatening your credit report.