Closed amazon account I need your help!

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 28, 2019
Hello everyone So I want to ask for your help today I recived email from amazon that my account its closed I am their member since 2015 Im ordering cameras/tablets and different electronics to myself In Europe Bulgaria as I said I never had problems till today since my english its not very good I want to show you the email I got and I hope someone help me thanks everyone!

Good day,

we have closed your account and cancel all open orders.

We have taken this action because of the gift certificate you are using is not valid and can not be redeemed. We can not reissue and give you a refund of the balance of the gift certificate. We encourage you to contact the person who sold you the gift certificate or, where to get more information.

Please note that the sale of Amazon.de gift certificates by unauthorized third parties and the value transfer from Amazon.de gift vouchers constitutes a violation of our conditions.

For more information on the help page from Amazon.de:

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Where did you get the gift cards you are using to purchase items with? Are you buying them from Amazon or from third party companies? Amazon doesn't allow purchases unless they are through an authorized retailer.

Jan 28, 2019
Im Receiving the cards by selling my customers gaming Items ingame items so they paying me in e-gift cards sometimes they just gave me codes and I apply them to my account and yes with the money I use to purchase cameras/tablets for myself

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
That is exactly how money is laundered and probably why your account was closed.

Why aren’t you being paid normally for the things you are selling through a system like PayPal? I think you have just answered your own question on why your account was closed.

This might help you understand the situation better:

https://www.fraud-magazine.com/article.aspx?id=4294967696