Chevrolet Chevy Cruzes turbo failure

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Aug 10, 2018
Hi I have a Chevy Cruze 2013 LT with turbo failure like a few years ago there was a recall on the turbo for Chevy Cruzes but I didn't have my car around that time I want to know is it possible that they missed the car because I look up on YouTube there are a lot of Chevy Cruzes have an exact same problem with turbo failure the warranty that I had on the card has expired and I bought the car used and when you look at it it looks so Rusty in the front of the car is smoking under the hood how this offer smell any tips .

Mar 17, 2015
You should have had a mechanic look at the vehicle before purchase. Never, under any circumstances, any at all, but a used vehicle without having an independent mechanic look at it first. So worth the $200.