BJ'S On line Customer Care

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 17, 2019
Hello BJS club,

I am having problems with your Firman generator,

The first order I was told to decline shipman with UPS by your customer service due to price of 434.00 could not be reduced due to package was already on the way!

The second generator was shipped for the purchase price of 295.00, The UPS driver DID NOT ATTEMPT to deliver the second shipment and it was returned UNAUTHORIZED! . It appears this box may have been reshipped or returned to me again but damaged!

The shipment I received today June 3rd was marked fragile but the exterior and interior of box was severely damaged, All the insulation foam was broken from handling. The generator housing was bent, battery terminals are bend, battery housing and battery damaged, the casing and parts of generator are bent and scuffed from shipping. I have spent a lot of time on the telephone trying to resolve this problem! Normally when I purchase an item as NEW it arrives in that condition, New box and New Item! I am attaching photos of your shipment. A picture says a thousand Words! BJ'S decline to send another generator, one week later stated they would send another, said they were working on problem with shipping department, then said the generator was sold out and sent a refund and we're sorry email!

JVillegirl541

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2014
You realize we are Not BJ’s customer service dept and that BJ’s likely won’t read your concerns posted here.
How can we help you? Have you already sent this message to BJ’s CS dept?