Bank of America Fraud Neglected and removing account without customer knowing

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jul 19, 2018
Company you have a question or comment about: OTHER

Bank of aAmeric had me in Check system for fraudulent activity in a account opened in Hunington Park, CA. I could not get any assistance resolving conflict due to social security number being inaccurate and account number deletion. Please help me account a $15,000 small claims lawsuit. They've really set me behind establishing funding support to establish transportation, real restate and businesses funding support.
Larry Christopher Mason

What's your desired resolution? I world like to file a judgement if possible through the supreme Court against neglecting to House proper client account information.

What's the value of your claim (in US $)? 15000

Date of transaction/travel date: 07/18/2014

By submitting this form, I authorize representatives of this site and its affiliates to disclose information I have provided to a third party. I understand this authorization also applies to past and future correspondence with representatives of this site and its affiliates. The information may be used in a news story. I release and hold harmless this site and its affiliates from any liability and/or claims in connection with the disclosure of the information.

Referred by: I receive your email newsletter.

Case number/reservation number:

Case notes:

Mar 17, 2015
If the ssn used to set up account and one you provide are different, then I am not even sure what an attorney can do.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Was there identity theft involved?

An attorney can file a lawsuit against the bank if this was a case of identity theft or ifbthe writer has some type of proof that the social security number reported is not his.

But I do not believe $15,000 is a small claim court - I think California only goes up to
$10,000. If this is a legitimate case, many lawyers would be willing to take it in a contingency base to sue for damages.