Att robbery

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 7, 2018
Patchouge
I’ve been a valued customer of att for 13 years. I have been treated as if I am a criminal by the att team and I need to get resolution on my issue immediately. I traded in a phone in September of 2016 and never received my credit for 650$ As well as other charged accrued to my account. I’ve been on the phone for over 40 hours ave dealt with over 17 customers service representatives equally rude and these acts are in fact criminal. The reason Att is so big is due to the customers and fan base and they truly dropped the ball on this account. I deserve better and once this is settled I will see to it that I look to take my business elsewhere. The customer service representatives are the worst in the business. I would like to speak to someone by phone who can make light of this monstrosity. I work for a Fortune 500 company that prides themselves on customer service and this is an embarrassment. I even had to pay a bill I didn’t owe because Att so graciously turned off my service. I have never been late on a bill in 13 years. I bet someone to help me here. Please reach out to me as soon as possible. I have no faith in This company and feel it’s literalky robbed me in more ways that one. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look into my account to get an idea of my pain the notes are outrageous and I can’t believe it’s got to the point I want to walk away.