AT&T won’t prorate after cancellation

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 9, 2016
Like most Wi-Fi, you need to connect and enter a password, if any, the first time. After that the Wi-Fi calling will be automatic when the wireless signal is weak. Note that the user must enable, or turn on, Wi-Fi calling as an optional setting to use it going forward.

Aug 29, 2015
WiFi calling works well enough on modern cell phones and systems that I use it in my office at work, in the basement of a university library with no cell coverage. I have used it at a medical clinic, where cell coverage is also very poor, and even on a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean. I happen to use T-Mobile as my carrier, but it is now part of virtually all cell carriers. It is a great solution when you own a small business and need to be accessible, or when you have ageing parents, small children, etc.