American Express Serve card Victimizing customers who have been hacked

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 27, 2017
I canceled my SPG American Express this year for a variety of reasons, mostly for AMEX's lousy customer service. Set up Auto-Pay and they took their $$$ about a week after they issued the monthly statements. Our other credit card companies take their $$$ on the due date, usually four weeks after the statement is issued. Very happy Costco dropped them and went to Citi. Our rewards are far better with Citi than Amex. Thank you for posting the AMEX contacts. I may need them for a recurring charge for a now-cancelled (I hope) magazine subscription .

Apr 30, 2019
I have an update on my dilemma, I received a telephone call from the Executive Offices of American Express yesterday. I spoke with a very nice woman who said that the CEO of American Express was in receipt of my email and that she would be researching my problem with my account and to give her at least three days to get back to me. I thanked her for contacting me and settled myself to wait. This afternoon, the 3rd of October, I received a text alert from American Express Serve informing me that the balance for my Serve card was now $301.77 (the three hundred dollars was back) I called customer service who said that my account was open and confirmed the balance. I promptly asked to be issued a new card on my account due to the compromised status of my current card. They told me I would have a new card within 10 days. I have yet to receive an apology, but at least I have been made whole.
If at anyway possible do you still have the number from the executive office because I've been waiting since February 4 an keep getting declined submitted everything too them also a police report and still nothing