Am i getting ripped off?

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 27, 2019
Boise
can someone suggest a cheap and reputable car rental agency in Miami beach for this upcoming weekend (Thursday till Monday)? the cheapest i found was $100 with hertz using cv code 022q9225. is this a good deal or am i getting ripped off?

Nov 10, 2018
can someone suggest a cheap and reputable car rental agency in Miami beach for this upcoming weekend (Thursday till Monday)? the cheapest i found was $100 with hertz using cv code 022q9225. is this a good deal or am i getting ripped off?
I think you are getting a great price. A quick look at Priceline and they are all more expensive once you add in the taxes. Are you sure your deal includes tax?

Sep 19, 2015
Cheap and reputable can be mutually exclusive.

Where did you get this discount code? Are you eligible for it or randomly taken off the internet? What does the price quote include or not include?

Details are missing and no one knows what your definition of “ripped off” is.

In general you get what you pay for and trying to be cheap can be expensive in the end.

Do your own searches and comparison shop.

Dec 19, 2014
Impossible to say. Compare rates. Ensure that you are getting an inclusive rate, and not a "base" rate.
The real rip off isn't the rate you pay to rent the car. The rip off comes when they hard sell you all those extras that you MAY or MAY NOT need.
Whether you need the extras is beyond the scope of this forum. Do your research!

Jan 27, 2019
Boise
Cheap and reputable can be mutually exclusive.

Where did you get this discount code? Are you eligible for it or randomly taken off the internet? What does the price quote include or not include?

Details are missing and no one knows what your definition of “ripped off” is.

In general you get what you pay for and trying to be cheap can be expensive in the end.

Do your own searches and comparison shop.
thank you all for your input! i got this discount code from hertz and its open to the public.