Airbnb refund problem for malfunctining listing

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jul 30, 2018
I actually think the barn door is a novel idea.
Love barn doors! Great space savers. And so darn cute. We are about to install one as our powder room door, which currently swings outward (toward you) when you open it. Our house is very old and the powder room is only a bit bigger than an airplane lavatory. I have no idea if you can lock the door; not an issue since our family observes the knock first rule.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Love barn doors! Great space savers. And so darn cute. We are about to install one as our powder room door, which currently swings outward (toward you) when you open it. Our house is very old and the powder room is only a bit bigger than an airplane lavatory. I have no idea if you can lock the door; not an issue since our family observes the knock first rule.
Just don’t put your house on Airbnb;););)

Last edited: