Air Canada name change problem for my six year old/CheapOair

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 18, 2018
Update- sent another email to the next higher up....still not a peep from them. So at this point I have 4 tickets for 3 travelers with a cost to match. This is so frustrating!!!

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
If you have gone all the way up the executive chain and haven’t teceived any response, go back to the help screen and request help again, stating you went all the way up the executive chain and haven’t reveived a response. Perhaps the writers can look at this.

Jan 18, 2018
If you have gone all the way up the executive chain and haven’t teceived any response, go back to the help screen and request help again, stating you went all the way up the executive chain and haven’t reveived a response. Perhaps the writers can look at this.
Thank you for that advice! By some miracle, I just got a response 2 mins ago from the COO that he will look into it, so let's see what happens and keep our collective fingers crossed!