$9467,08 claim from Sedgwick after accident (not at fault)

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 19, 2014
Glad this worked out. It should have NEVER got to this point. At best, I'm going to chalk it up to incompetence on Avis.

" I've received an email from Corey Harp that the LDW coverage would apply to this incident and I will not be pursued for these damages going forward. "
Like Neil said, print this out, save this e-mail, screen shot this e-mail and never lose it.
The LDW should have applied from the get go.

"They are having trouble finding the 3rd party, whose information I gave to the man at the Avis desk at Seattle Airport. I expect this is where all the trouble started. "
NOT YOUR PROBLEM. There is a police report. You gave them the information. Not your problem.

"I have filed an official complaint with Mr. Harp about how I've been treated by Avis customer service. They've lost a loyal customer. What I also find staggering is that there hasn't been an apology yet. That would be the least they can do. "
FYI, Avis also owns Budget and Payless. Just saying...,.

Happy Holidays!