Uber customer service incompetent

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2020
Hello my name is Clinton Tolbert I am a Uber driver. Since 4:00 a.m. this morning I have been on the phone numerous times to incompetent untrained unprofessional alleged customer service reps. I only wanted to change my login email and update my debit card instant pay. After calling about five times my email was finally updated I was able to log in and complete a few rides. I didn't change my debit card information that then flagged my account and prevented me from using instant pay. So once again I had to call back in and explain hey it was me that made the changes. Rep I spoke to told me he had to elevate my account to security even though I was calling in to verify that it was me that made the changes in doing so locking me out of my account preventing me from earning money once again. I asked for a supervisor he then lied to me and said supervisors had no more power to do anything more than he did. I hung up call back got a hold of a supervisor named DJ. During that time the rep that I just hung up on for some reason changed my email back to the email that I can't access at the moment even furthering my frustration. Spoke to the supervisor DJ he assured me that he was going to switch my account login back to what I had and also have the security people lift the temporary disablement of instant pay. And assured me and now this is like the tenth time that I would be getting a confirmation email which never came. I then had to call back was on hold for 30 minutes only to be hung up on. Call back once more got a hold of somebody who just said okay we are going to switch your email back to the one you can receive reset emails to. Well that confirmation never happened. I feel that I compensated for the gross negligence and incompetence of the customer service help that I don't get and have wasted and locked me out of my account preventing me from earning money to feed my family. So what however the hourly rate I think it is for where I live is about $26 per hour I want to be compensated so from 4:00 a.m. to now it is now noon and I still have to call back and try to get them to switch my email so I can log in.. and continue to work. There needs to be drastic remodeling of your alleged customer support service at one point I couldn't even hear what the rep was saying because he had about 20 dogs barking in the background chickens clucking and roosters crowing. It's now 7:05 p.m. and it's still not handled Uber's employee made the mistake of switching my account back to the email I can't get into I've called 30 times they reassured me that they're switching it back and they've done nothing no confirmation email nothing. Currently I'm stuck on the side of the road because I can't log in can't use insta cash on the money that I have on Uber. They've wasted all day I haven't eaten couldn't pick up my kids. I'm at a loss for words

Status
Not open for further replies.