• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Aug 28, 2015
New York
I feel bad if I or anyone has turned you off by being overtly hard on people with long posts. This is actually great feedback. I'm sorry if that happened. If you change your mind, I'm sure people would love to be of help. :)

Jan 8, 2015
As long as things are explained in a way where the reader can effectively understand what the issue is, a chronological order, and void of emotion, long or short is equally easy to understand and offer advice for.

We have lawyers on the forums, travel agents, and even company employees monitoring certain areas. Don't hesitate to ask for help!

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
This IS very good feedback, Sue52. We will be more gracious when we finish a super-long post and want to ask for something more concise. Now you have us all wondering ... what's the problem??????