Your New Forums.......

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Feb 9, 2015
So, I can see the forums changing over the last few days, Nice to see some upgrades. BUT....with how they look today it is almost impossible to see which threads I have read and which have updates (or are new). I rely on bolded thread titles to see what was new or updated since my last visit. Yesterday, with the first set of changes, it was good. Today - ugh. There is just not enough color variation to really tell. And I have been on different computers....so not an issue with the adjustments of the monitor I am currently using. I think some more tweaks may be needed!!!

Feb 9, 2015
Thanks - I do use the New Posts link once in a while...but those are posts for all the forums, and there are times i like to go to a particular forum. I'm sure I'll get used to it! I really like the overall look - just not the amount of bolding in post titles!

Jan 6, 2015
I will add that I noticed my email address was and old one and that a number of my Preferences were changed (some were checked that had not in quite some time) ...

Carrie Livingston

Staff Member
Advocate
Jan 6, 2015
Wondering if it's possible to bring back under profile the stats for that person. It's helpful to know if this is a first time poster or someone who has been around for awhile.

Last edited:

Carrie Livingston

Staff Member
Advocate
Jan 6, 2015
Any person. On the old version, when you looked at the post, under the user name it listed join date, number of posts, number of likes. It was a nice feature. Although I just realized the information is literally right in front of my face on the drop down thingy.

John Galbraith

Staff Member
Director
Jan 22, 2017
Poole
Any person. On the old version, when you looked at the post, under the user name it listed join date, number of posts, number of likes. It was a nice feature. Although I just realized the information is literally right in front of my face on the drop down thingy.
Hi Carrie! I will have to remember that it's name "drop down thingy":D

Jan 6, 2015
And, did y'all know that when viewing the threads (What's New, New Posts, etc.) if you click on the "xxx minutes ago" link (on the top right of the thread information panel) it will take you to the latest post by the member whose name is shown underneath?

Very handy ...