1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

VISITING JERUSALEM WITH CHILDREN

Discussion in 'Other' started by red88pepper, Jun 16, 2017.

1. red88pepper

We will be visiting Israel with five children ranging in age from 6 to 11. We are looking for places to eat in Jerusalem that are kid friendly and reasonably priced. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. VoR61

Advocate

Unfortunately, this is not in our wheelhouse. I suggest you check TripAdvisor or Yelp ...

ADM likes this.
  3. red88pepper

I did check with their websites and found mostly rather expensive places that were not conducive to children.

honestpointofview likes this.
  4. VoR61

Advocate

5. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

Contact a travel agent - they may be able to help you but will charge a fee for it if you didn't book with them. Or as VoR said - google.

This isn't what these boards are for, they are to help consumers who have beefs with a company.

VoR61 likes this.
  6. VoR61

Advocate

or how to avoid the "beef" in the future ...

Neil likes this.
  7. Algebralovr

Google Maps? I find all sorts of reviews on Google Maps for around me, including fast food.

8. VoR61

Advocate

And there ar apps you can install on a smart phone. But to locate "kid friendly" ones - hmmmmmm ...

9. Barry Graham

Barry Graham Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Director

I would wait until you get there. We have six children and never found it hard to find good, kosher, inexpensive places to eat in Jerusalem.

Neil, VoR61 and Carrie Livingston like this.
  10. joycexyz

Try asking the concierge or manager at the hotel. If they have kids, they'll know.

Neil and Patina like this.