T-MOBILE

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Nov 19, 2016
Thank you
Its this exact situation I'm talking about. A consumer fighting for OUR RIGHTS and NOT allowing merchants to take advantage of us and illegally Bill and tack on monies. JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN AND OR THEY FIND OUR INQUIRIES TO BE TO DEMANDING/ANNOYING! ABUSE.
They rape customers as such in plain site and get away with it by a simple letter from a paralegal stating harassment. They say they do NOT record every call, but I can and I DO. I can show that I'm rightfully inquiring about my bill and or defective product that costs as much a vehicles here in Hawaii with every single call I've placed.
One must not get scared off by a piece of paper typed by a paralegal or receptionist. THAT'S BULLYING!
I'm NOT the only person they have intimidated and I know I will not be the last unless they are exposed and held accountable for their actions of intimidation, illegal billing and not fulfilling consumer contracts that we pay great movie is for. Yes they Tmobile calls themselves GIANTS for a reason and we consumers are NOTHING but insignificant, puny cosumers that MAKE them a giant by part of ALLOWING T-mobile to steal from us and giving in because we don't have the resources or a legal team behind US.
I thank you for your contact, but please keep in mind that I'M CERTAINLY NOT THE ONLY ONE AND I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT BE THE LAST unless they are exposed and STOPPED.
P.S. yes, I am disabled but NOT stupid and NO there is no one I can ask for help. Or else trust me, I would have a long time ago. I'm only able to write this message as clearly now, by installing a new app that helps better with talk, text and punctuation.
Regards
Get Outlook for Android

Nov 19, 2016
I get a letter from T-mobiles legal department certified, telling me I can not contact them anymore or else they will consider that harassment. I was told by C.S. that they would not take my payment and then they told me that if I did not accept the replacement phone that they sent me ( it was not the same phone I have samsung note5) that they will terminate me. Then just the other day right after I received letter from the legal department , they called me and told me to go pick out any phone I want at no extra charge for all the hassle I've gone through.
What's happening ? I'm scared to make a move. They called back today to ask if I picked out a phone, but I have not. So they are going to call back Wed.
I don't know what to do now.
They even admitted on recording, that they have made errors when entering the notes. They said they have not correctly inputted important notes in my file and they really sorry it has caused so much confusion. Thus, they are still wanting me to pay almost 300$ on the 12th on top of my monthly bill of 236$, so total of 536$.
SCARED TO MAKE WRONG MOVE.

Nov 19, 2016
Not sure if they are trying to make it seem as if I disregarded their letter of harassment and this is why they are contacting me out of the blue so often now, because like Walter said, they have inputted the notes in correctly. could they be putting in the file that I'VE MADE CONTACTED THESE FOUR TIMES IN THREE DAYS? I just don't trust them

Nov 19, 2016
I HAVE A PLEASANT UPDATE I BELIEVE EVERYONE COULD APPRECIATE .
PERSISTENCE!!!!
THIS PROBLEM HAS LITERALLY TAKEN UP MONTHS AND MONTHS OF MY TIME, WITH BEING ON THE PHONE ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY, A PLETHORA OF EMAILS...... IT'S WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!!
FINALLY! FINALLY, I HAD ONE OPERATOR THAT SIMPLY LISTENED TO ME, ANALYZE EVERYTHING AND FIXED EVERYTHING AND APOLOGIZED! HE EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH MONTHS AND MONTHS OF TRAINING TO TRULY UNDERSTAND HOW TO READ THE BILLING. I COULD NOT BELIEVE HE TOLD ME THAT! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
HOWEVER, I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON ALL THE FACTS AND HOW EVERYTHING WENT DOWN AND WHAT CAME OUT OF EVERYTHING . I WILL POST IT AS SOON AS I'M FINISHED .
THERE IS HOPE!
ALOHA

So at some point you sent in a Samsung Galaxy Note5 for replacement. T-Mobile claimed they didn't get it, then said they found it, then said they didn't get it again, but ultimately got it. You've filed a theft report and contacted your state's attorney general since the company is tacking on late fees.

Is this the gist of it?

My suggestion to you is to get off the phone and write a short, polite email to t-mobile customer service explaining the situation and asking all late fees and penalties be removed from your account. Its important that you email be clear and include relevant information.

For example,

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Xxx and my account number is ####. I returned my Samsung Galaxy Note5 on (date) for (reason) via (method) per (whatever instructions you got). For 6 months t-mobile claimed the phone wasn't received, despite numerous calls trying to resolve the issue. In (month) I received word the phone was found, then again was told it was lost. In September I was told it was once again found, however, my account now has a substantial amount of late fees and penalties because of this.

I returned the phone on (date) per the instructions given to me by (name or agency). I don't know what happened internally at t mobile that caused the phone to go missing, but I upheld my end of the contract. I request all late fees and penalties be immediately removed from my account.

Sincerely,

(Your name)

If you shipped the phone via a method that included tracking, then definitely include that and show the phone as received. There is no need and it won't help to mention your health issues or accuse them of ruining your health. This is a business issue, treat it as such, although you can ask for a month or two of credit due to the inordinate amount of time you've spent trying to resolve this.

Give customer service a week to respond. If not, or they don't respond favorably escalate via the first company contact we have, located at the top of the page in the black bar. Do not email all the executives at once and do not start with the CEO. Either will decrease your chances of a successful resolution.

Best of luck, and let us know of any questions or updates.