1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

T mobile Refund

Discussion in 'Retailers' started by Angmom, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Angmom

Hi I need help or guidance on this problem with T mobile. I had been client with them over three years. I paid monthly no contact service. New month starts every 10 of month so I pay them couple days before. In November my payment went thru on the 9th. That same day I got a great deal from Verizon with a free new phone. I switched my line and contacted T mobile to cancel my payment since it was a day before the new month. After being told it couldn't be done and me telling them my month hasn't started they proceeded to tell me they would gave me an id number and said this was the proof of my refund that was going to be processed. It was 60.00. Now I called them to inquire about it and they say nothing is in the system that Number I was given does not exist and it is too late for refund. It not so much about the money but the deceptive and lying that I was told that gets me angry. It has not been thirty days and I was taken advantage of. Please help me to see where I can complain and any suggestions of getting my money back.

2. sas80

Staff Member Advocate

call them back, ask for a floor supervisor, ask the floor supervisor to pull the recording of the call so that you and he can review it together. You are going to need the date you called and the approximate time you called.

3. Just A Guy

Also, I suggest you tweet at the CEO (@JohnLegere). He's very proactive about this sort of stuff.

4. jsn55

Staff Member Advocate

It would probably be helpful to review the agreement you made when you first started the service ... then you'll know what their terms are for terminations. You may have agreed to give them some kind of notice.

5. Angmom

Thank you very much for your advice ( everyone). I will do everything and see what works and will post results shortly

jsn55 likes this.