1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Spectrum/Brighthouse

Discussion in 'Subscription TV' started by stacy, May 12, 2017.

1. stacy

Service disconnected due to customer service rep not notating my payment arrangement agreement. I use their services for business purposes. When i spoke with a "manager" regarding this, the response was, "Ma'am, we cannot do anything about your disconnection since there are no notes on your account." I made the arrangement on may 2, 2017 to be paid on may 19. Services were disconnected on may 12th. Bad customer service experience. Now i will not be able to run my business for a week.

2. kenish

Staff Member Advocate

Is this a comment, or do you need our assistance? In either case we need basic details added.

VoR61 likes this.
  3. stacy

Hi Kenish

I need your assistance. What further details would need to be added?

4. jsn55

Staff Member Advocate

Will your service be reconnected in a week? If so, that's good and very little we can do for you. If that's not the case, please send us a list of all the facts and details of what you are looking for.

You may want to consider automatic bill paying from your checking, savings or a credit card to avoid further annoyance for your business.

5. VoR61

Advocate

It appears from your description that they disconnected your service due to non-payment, which you will make on the 19th. You also stated this is for your business.

If that is correct, and with only a week to go, anything we could recommend would take longer. I suggest you make a payment now, if possible, and get the service up and running.

krisseye and JVillegirl541 like this.