1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Southwest-a good news story

Discussion in 'Airlines' started by John Grier, May 19, 2017.

1. John Grier

2. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

This story made the rounds a week or so ago and I believe it was already posted here but is a good reminder to offset all the bad press the airlines have been getting lately.

We don't hear the good stories enough!!

3. JVillegirl541

Staff Member Advocate

This story is from 2015 but it has made the rounds like it happened a few days ago.

4. jsn55

Staff Member Advocate

5. Andrew Der

Staff Member News Curator

See my previous post of my original story about this.

Neil likes this.
  6. jsn55

Staff Member Advocate

Andrew, somehow I KNEW you were involved with this story! I mean, how many 'good news guys' are there?

Andrew Der and VoR61 like this.