SiriusXM petition

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an a change.org pettiton for two deduct channels but i need to 6000 people to compain and email the company in order to make an impact to SiriusXM according to this:

"I spoke to a rep at SIRIUS today....she told me that they have already received over 6000 complaints about the Kids Stuff change and that the company is taking it seroiusly....a whole department is looking into it and she indicated that it could be changed back, especially if there are alot of complaints sent to the company....if you log on to the SIRIUS website, scroll all the way down to Site Map and then on the righ side of the screen hit Contact Us...the e-mails are being read and tallied and dealt with by a specific deparatment...they are will aware that they might loose accounts over this change in programming....she was super nice and was aware fully about how terrible people are finding this new format...."

However despite asking my supporters twice to do so in my updates, i only have 104 supporters and i don't know how else to incent them to email the company

Could you please give me some advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 17, 2015
You need to keep posting on social media sites, such as facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Ask your friends to re-post, etc. I do not know that there is much more you can do. Many people like to complain, yet take no action (see how many eligible voters did not go vote in the past few elections). Good luck.

Sep 19, 2015
Um I am not sure anyone here can help. Those shows have been off the year for almost a decade. The kids that liked the show when it was on the air are older and likely not interested in that programming.

As the company did not fold after cancelling those two programs in 2008 it appears that they were not vital to the success of Sirius XM.

And if there is little enthusiasm for the petition there is likely little enthusiasm for the programs.

Jun 13, 2018
You need to keep posting on social media sites, such as facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Ask your friends to re-post, etc. I do not know that there is much more you can do. Many people like to complain, yet take no action (see how many eligible voters did not go vote in the past few elections). Good luck.
True

Status
Not open for further replies.