Shower fell on feet

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 17, 2017
Actually what they are saying is given as compensation was already in the package.
in other terms its not compensation, its package deal which I bought. Its not compensation at all.
Moreover Shanon is not aware of this situation as my email was forwarded to Jennifer to handle and she transferred to hotel itself.

Feb 24, 2018
Yes, I understand. That's why you need to explain to Sorenson that what you were offered as "compensation" was actually included in the package you had purchased. Shannon is most likely the one who sent your message to Jennifer for processing. If you want to pursue this complaint, you need to move up the line to Arne and explain that you haven't been offered compensation, because that was already included in your package, and what you believe is appropriate compensation. You might want to run that proposed compensation by the group here, to make sure it's not egregious or unrealistic.

Dec 17, 2017
[QUOTE="GeorgeNYC, post: 79781, member: 10389"That's why you need to explain to Sorenson that what you were offered as "compensation" was actually included in the package you had purchased. If you want to pursue this complaint, you need to move up the line to Arne and explain that you haven't been offered compensation, because that was already included in your package, and what you believe is appropriate compensation. [/QUOTE]
Arne is CEO. which i fell is quite far away to reach for help. There is secondary contact which I have no idea who is that but would like to try also.
I can't reach them by postal mail, it will take more time.
Compensation is as I have mentioned before is the refund of charges of hotel rooms only on those days when the series of events took place.

Is there any other way before reaching Arne?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
We suggest email for all dealings with these companies and Arnes information is right on our pages above Jennifer;

Arne Sorenson
CEO
10400 Fernwood Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301) 380-3000 x3804364
Arne.Sorenson@marriott.com

You should state you contacted Jennifer, were contacted by Shannon who told you they “gave” you perks that were already included in the ps page you bought.

Dec 17, 2017
We suggest email for all dealings with these companies and Arnes information is right on our pages above Jennifer;

Arne Sorenson
CEO
10400 Fernwood Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301) 380-3000 x3804364
Arne.Sorenson@marriott.com

You should state you contacted Jennifer, were contacted by Shannon who told you they “gave” you perks that were already included in the ps page you bought.
So I must include the package details I bought. Do I also have to point him out (by making arrows and circle in the bought package deal)?

Second Should I just copy paste all emails which I got as a response I got? OR just briefly outline them?

Third, what if the Arne will pass this to someone and that person will do the same?

Thanks

Dec 17, 2017
Hello,

I am still waiting for response from forum. I still dont think that I should contact CEO. Instead I made a plan.

-->I am scanning all the documents which were given to me at the time of check in. It includes all free benefits those they are claiming paid. and given as compensation.
-->I have all bill they corrected one by one after I explained that billing night, and how they took 2 hours in denial but finally settled up when I showed proof.
--> Second the girl at the billing night was firm and rude even though I showed all proof of benefits.
-->Thus I will combine all evidences and send them to send them to Shannon (primary) cced to Jennifer Douchey (Account Manager at Marriott International) and GM of that hotel "Thomas".
-->I would also talk about their "impolite hospitality: that they thrive to make it better in very polite and professional language
-->And last the compensation is the "refund of three nights; as I felt that I paid just get my self to be injured."
If they wont give refund I would go for another option for points. Points which are equivalent to three days for that room if paid by point. which are around 135k ( I had suit in level 5 Marriott and did thorough research)

So please leave opinions as they are great, and matters to me.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
My opinion is you should contact Sorensen. There really is not much more we can do for you if you don’t want to do that. You most likely are not going to get anything else. He is the only one who can overturn the decision you’ve been given.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Dec 17, 2017
My opinion is you should contact Sorensen. There really is not much more we can do for you if you don’t want to do that. You most likely are not going to get anything else. He is the only one who can overturn the decision you’ve been given.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.
Thanks for your Reply.

I'll just hope it from Sorensen. I'll just email him, considering your advise..

--Whats your opinion on asking compensation??
--Refund or points or anything else?
--Should I cc Shannon or anyone else?
--I am not gonna use harsh language but pointing out reality.Will that benefit me?