1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Read this first: Executive contacts for Enterprise

Discussion in 'Ent/Nat/Alamo' started by Christopher Elliott, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Director

2. Dexie

Dear Mr. Elliot:

Hope this message finds you well.

My sister received a mail from Enterprise regarding a traffic violation last December 19, 2014 in Germany. This is quite a shock cause she never been to Eschborn, Germany. Enterprise wrote that if my sister does not reply in 10 days after the invoice date they are going to charge her card EUR 15.00.

Additionally, the invoice says not call them with questions about the location and nature of the traffic violation or the amount of the fine cause she will receive a letter from the applicable authority stating all these facts within the next few days.

As of date, my sister didn't got that letter yet. What should she do? Wait for that letter and get charged on her card cause it's already been 10 days after she received their invoice. She is hesitant to email Enterprise to dispute coz maybe this is a scam.

Here is the citation details from Enterprise:
    Agency: Stadtverwaltung Konstanz
    Reference: 505.61.127094.6
    Number Plate: WI-S5990 Date/Time: 19-Dec-2014/ 12:18 pm
    Rental Contract Number: D36107

Please advise. Your timely assistance would be highly appreciated. We know you are most helpful.

3. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Director

@Dexie I'm sorry to hear about this. Please ask your sister to contact me via my form. I will respond as soon as I get it.

Grant Ritchie and VoR61 like this.
  4. Dexie

Thank you, I understand my sister filled up the form you sent.