Palladium Travel Club

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 10, 2015
i signed contract with Palladium Travel Club sometime in June,2015 for 3 years. I paid almost $ 1,700 and then $125 thereafter for 24 months. I reviewed expenses and determine that that I can get better deal online without the cost. I contacted them to cancel contract and they reported that it was a binding contract and I couldn't cancel contacted and instead delayed me paying $125 for three months and then it would resume charging fee to my credit card. I told them that contract was creating enormous financial strain for me. I want to know how to get help in canceling this contract?

Jan 6, 2015
Last edited:
R

Realitoes

I agree with Techno about them being a ripoff, but a part of the problem also lies with you:

"i signed contract with Palladium Travel Club sometime in June,2015 for 3 years."

Does the contract give you a way out before the 3 years? If not, then your likely choices will be to pay out the 3 years, or stop paying altogether. (which could result in collection action and a hit on your credit).

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Probably. If the contract states how long you have to cancel (and most of them do) and you didn't cancel within that time period, you are kind of stuck.

The time to research these things is before you go to the time share presentations. You can buy these on the resale market for a fraction of the cost because no one wants them. People like you buy them and have buyers remorse.

There should be a rescission period on your contract. What does it say?

Dec 10, 2015
The contract doesn't have any cancellation clause . It indicates that I waive the right to plead, commence, prosecute, suit or take any legal action on their party.

R

Realitoes

Can they legally report to credit reporting agencies in the US despite contract signed in another country?
Possibly. More than likely they would need to have an office in the US to register with the credit reporting agency. Keep in mind they can also hire (or sale your contract to) US collection companies to provide collection services.