Norwegian Cruise Lines Latitudes Rewards Not Credited

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Feb 6, 2018
I booked my cruise on January 20, 2017 for a large balcony on the NCL Escape for a Thanksgiving cruise. Upon further review of my stateroom, the description on the website was incorrect as it had stated that it was a large balcony, when in fact, it was a normal size balcony. We emailed NCL numerous times and finally they changed the description of the website. We were then moved to a large balcony on February 25, 2017. Please note, that my reservation number remained the same and I do have images stating it was a large balcony before they changed it on the website. We took our cruise and upon our return we were suppose to receive 14 latitude points. 7 points for each day and 7 points for booking 9 months in advanced. We only received 7 points. The rewards program had changed, however the old rewards program was still being honored for those who booked prior to February 3, 2017. I have called and emailed NCL numerous times times and I keep getting the runaround. The first call and email being made to a Ms. Torres on 11/29/17 through January 31, 2018. They said that they have sent the request to the manager and i should receive an email. It has been over 2 months and I have not heard a thing. I even left a message with the manager on 01/31/18. I am hoping you can help to get a resolution a with this issue. It is a shame i have to go through this since i am a loyal NCL customer, that travels every year with them.

Jan 6, 2015
Unfortunately, phone calls to "first responders" don't always bring the desired resolution. They also don't provide any written proof of promises made. With that in mind, you can use the Company Contacts link at the top of this page to present your case. Before you do, be sure to read and follow the instructions at the top of the initial Company Contacts page first.

It appears to me that this happened because of the February 25th switch to a large balcony ...